March 9, 2008

Filling out


Alden is surely growing. Outfits that he was swimming in mere weeks ago are being filled out rather nicely. I can hardly wait for the milestone of outgrowing his first outfit. Alden's fingernails are also growing, and he is beginning to scratch the bejesus out of his face with his random flailing. I file down his nails every night with an emery board, but I never seem to stub them down enough. We have these little mittens we've been putting on his hands. I drew eyes and a mouth on this one, which makes me think he's putting on a puppet show for me when I hold him.


Here is an update on the wiggle progress. The techno music in the background sounds really lame through the camera mic, but it's really not lame... really.

You may have noticed the date is wrong in the header of the video. I noticed it too, but don't feel like re-posting.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Way to dance Alden!