February 14, 2010

Alden hidden toys


Some time ago I started placing small toys on door-frames and hard to reach areas in our house. I liked the idea of little toys peaking at me and the process of forgetting they are there and the fun of rediscovery. These toys are usually small figures of animals. many from kinder-eggs I have had throughout the years. Alden started discovering them a week or so ago and can become insistent on holding them. Ilana tells Alden she is too short to reach them and that he NEEDS daddy to do it. I guess it is my own doing so I take it from there. In any case I enjoy the discoveries Alden is making. One of his favorites is a black mole with binoculars above the stairs. He calls it a bug and needs to have it every morning when he comes down stairs.

No comments: