January 24, 2010

Why are you making a mess, Alden?



Something that has come with Alden acquiring language skills is that he either describes what he is doing while doing it, or asking why he is doing something while doing it. In this case he's declaring that he is making a mess. Other times he will approach a toy on the floor and kick it across the room asking "Why kicking, why kicking?". If he has food he does not like (like an apple peel, for example) he will earnestly ask "Why Alden dropping peel?" while he releases it and watches it drop the floor.Digging through Ilana's wallet.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

sez video not available?? maybe need a reload of the video on the site.

kgilg said...

Just reloaded video. It's working on our end. Any luck out there?

joshua said...

It works for me now but the older ones still don't. I'm always a little late viewing these because I've been unable to get reliable flash sound on my ubuntu machine so I always need to wait for Cheyenne to get up before I can see them.