February 3, 2008

Knees and art

Knees X-Ray

Alden had some X-rays the other week, and looking them over Ilana noticed he doesn't have any knee-caps. I guess that is normal. Kneecaps start as cartilage and ossify into bone over time, so they don't show on X-rays. The tiny circles above the void between the bones are his knees forming.

Alden's favorite piece of art


Alden's second favorite piece of art


Alden's third favorite piece of art (yes I know it's a plate with crumbs... very modern)

Alden an I went for an artwalk yesterday… around the house. We have a couple dozen pieces adorning our walls, and I wanted to show them to him. I heard that babies are particularly fond of high contrast things. This seems to be true from my experience. He also likes looking at dim lamps (picture not included)

No comments: