February 28, 2011

New Yorkers!

Our good friends Michael, Min, Lewis and Ivy came to visit us last week. Michael and I have not seen each other since Alden or Ivy was born... over three years. It was really good to see them and spend time together

Out of town friends are great at making you do stuff you have been meaning to get around to doing. In this case bowling, ice skating, and sledding.

Ilana was down in New Hampshire with Scott for the first couple days. Alden and I did really well as a couple dudes hanging out. I did keep him up pretty late for a few nights (around 10pm) but he was pleasant enough and enjoyed the night life.
After bowling one night we went across to the ice rink and took in a hockey game. The kids were mesmerized. We decided to go skating the next day.
Alden was not as into skating as I wanted him to be, but I am not sure what I expected. He made it around the rink twice before deciding to quit and eat catsup in the lobby.




We also went sledding over a couple days at various locations.

No comments: