October 15, 2008

Ear Infection Revisited

Alden is battling another ear infection (in the same ear!) and a cold to boot, which he also gave to me. Not much sleep for anyone, thanks to runny (and tasty!) snot.
I myself am oozing out of what seems like very orifice. Even my brain feels leaky. Alden, however, manages to remain functional and playful through the illness. Mere seconds after emptying his stomach, he's happy and ready for the fun to begin. Mostly, that fun comes from watching the grown-ups scurry about, cleaning and redressing the bed/floor/fronts of their shirts and pants. I can't wait for this to be over, but I suspect that we have many more ear infections ahead of us now that he's in daycare 3 times a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might try a new product that detects ear infections... EarCheck. It is available at CVS, WalMart and several on-line sites like www.earcheck.com